DRAFT - Minutes of the Meeting on Tuesday, 10th March, 2020 held in Phoenix Hall at 7.30 p.m.
Download this document
|Parish Councillors Present:||Cllr. Alan Wood||Chairman|
|Cllr. Mrs .Corrine Gowman|
|Cllr. Mrs. Sheila Symes|
|Cllr. Michael Beckingham|
|Cllr. Greg Morgan|
|In Attendance:||Mrs. Mary Towle||Clerk of the Council|
Apologies were received from Cllr. Simon Vaughan-Edwards
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no Declarations of Interest
It was RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 14th January, 2020 be accepted as a true record.
PARISH MATTERS/SUBJECTS BROUGHT UP AT APM
It was agreed that there should be a Tidy Day on 24th May subject to situation with Coronavirus pandemic.
Jobs to be done:
- Tidy footpath from Haxton to Netheravon. Clerk to ask Parish Steward
- Finger Post on The Pound. Cllr. Morgan agreed to find out if a local person is prepared to refurbish.
- Potholes on bend at Fittleton. Some hard core or scalpings to be purchased to fill the holes
- Tubs. Cllr. Beckingham to investigate costs of new tubs
- Gutters need cleaning
- The drain near Bridge House needs cleaning out
- Christmas Lights. It was agreed that new lights be purchased for next Christmas. Cllr. Morgan to investigate price.
a. Bank Reconciliation: £5006.20 as at 1st March 2020
b. Cheques authorised since last meeting:
SSE Christmas lights £153.97
Netheravon PC – defib pads £80.00
Landmarc – allotment rent £285.00
- Wiltshire Council – Survey of facilities in rural Communities. Phone reception was discussed to inform Clerk for filling out the form.
- Email from member of the public with concerns about the branch of the tree which dropped in Fittleton in the gales. Clerk to contact Wiltshire Council to ask if it could be inspected
ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING
Royal Artillery Museum
DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS
12th May, 2020
14th July 2020
8th September 2020
10th November 2020
12th January 2021
11th March 2021